Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Damn this was a busy week and I have actually watched a couple flicks for the first time in a while... I have been listening to the smodcast for a bit recently and started to get a little excited for this movie and hell look at the cast and the director... I had heard it was a buddy cop comedy but the reviews I read were pretty lousy so I didnt know what to think when going into it... But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised the movie was not only hilarious but was actually pretty cool... From the moment it started to the final seconds of the film I was laughing the whole time and enjoying myself... there were some corny parts and some jokes that were a little forced but the movie was hilarious the best part about the movie is that it reminded me of the classic buddy cop style movies i.e. lethal weapon, die hard, Beverly Hills cop, etc. So much so I am currently watching Lethal weapon 1 to get more of that. I would suggest this movie for anyone who enjoyed cop movies from the past and anyone who enjoys funny action flicks. The jokes were good the combo of Bruce and Tracy was hilarious and even all the side characters were great. If I was going to rate this I would give it a 8/10 for fun alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment