Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You Tube!!!

Ok so I am a man who loves Youtube and what they have become and I love the service they provide. Hell I would never imagined that I could watch Leroy Jenkins a million times over on one site. The site is just amazing. But one trait has started to become prevelant and annoying. For whatever reason every time SNL or someone puts out a funny video or a classic music video these stupid kids think they can do it just as good. I dont know why kids have video cameras to start with but why do they think I want to watch them remake one of my favorite SNL digital shorts.
This became more noticeable to me when I was on the Interweb searching for a digital short called letters to my sister. This was one of the earlier digital shorts staring Bill Hader, Andy Sandberg, Kristen Wiig, and guest star Shia LaBeouf. This video is so freakin Hilarious. But for whatever reason if you search for it on Youtube you will find like 200 videos and they are either complete remakes or they have some Douche bag kid editing themselves into it... Either way its annoying and frustrating. I dont know why every kid wants to make a video of themselves and put it online. I dont want to see some stupid kid with a video camera remake my favorite videos who would. Dont get me wrong now if you want to jump online and do something completely original and make it funny or so awkward that its funny go for it...
Like the starwars kid I loved the starwars kid... . A video that is so sad that its hilarious. This kind of stuff I want to see. But some kid remaking something that was already funny there is no art in that, I dont need that stuff in my life. And I cant count the times that I have jumped on youtube to watch this kid do his thing...

David Elsewhere the kid in the orange shirt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUF3vGgwNc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLK7S2fXqQ

and hell while looking for David Elsewhere I found these kids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HkFK_wTss0

This is impressive. This is what I want to see not some stupid kids trying to make a music video to some song and just looking the fool. I am tired of that shit. I say we stand up against it. I say we fight. We bring the war to the streets and protest. I SAY GIVE ME GOOD YOUTUBE VIDEOS OR GIVE ME DEATH. No more stupid punk ass kids showing the world how sad and uncreative they are. The only sad people that should be on the internet better be fat and trying to do something only skinny kids should be doing. No more stunner shade videos. No more kids trying to be cool. No more douche bags using video cameras their parents bought them to remake things that are funny. I Say Be Creative, Be Insightful, Be inventive. OR GET OFF THE WEB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment