Monday, January 11, 2010

Avatar 3d: Review






















So before I go to far into this review let me say. If you only watch one 3d movie ever in your life you need to watch this one. So far with this new digital 3d technology all the live action 3d movies have been pretty terrible. But this one blew my mind. This one was graphically one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen. Every thing about this movie was beautiful, in fact I would suggest that anyone that is close enough to an imax and has the extra cash to make the trip should go to that, but if you cant make it to the imax at least go for the 3d. The 3d was amazing and not wasted, no corny shots, no waste just beauty. It was hands down epic. Now onto the story: The story was pretty good, a little hippie-ish but non the less a pretty bad ass film concept. I will say that even though I didn't find too many times when I was feeling bored I did think it was still a bit long. I would probably watch it again but not too often. Probably the best part of it was the last 30 minutes or so when it left story mode and entered epic movie mode. I will say that the only problem with the movie was all the preachy message that came from it... and anyone who is... well republican will probably have an issue with this flick. It hates on the military pretty hardcore, it hates on big business, it hates on people who dont love nature. But minus the message add in the amazing graphics and mix in some epic action and you have a pretty amazing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment