Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dexter

So I am going to do everything I can to not do any spoilers in this. But I have to say... WTF?!?!? What the hell is the next season going to be like? I cant imagine anything. They are going to write about that is not going to be weird. I have some ideas but Its just pretty crazy. I find it hard to believe that anyone would have called that ending. Damn it was crazy as hell. My girlfriend is just as amazed as I am... It was hands down crazy. But a pretty good cliffhanger. I will say to anyone who has not watched all the 4 seasons needs to watch it now... Go download it or whatever as soon as you can. It needs to be watched by all. It was pretty Legend... wait for it... ary!!!

sne@Ky

1 comment:

  1. dexter is barely behind lost in the most fantastic television show rankings. that episode was hands down one of the best surprise endings of anything i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete