Monday, January 11, 2010

Kick-Ass: Comic Review




I just got done reading the comic Kickass (issue 1-7: 8 doesn't come out till Feb.) and it was pretty amazing. I would suggest anyone who enjoys comic books. Or enjoyed the graphic novel Wanted (yet hated the movie). The comic book was awesome the action was great and the fact is that its an adult themed comic, its bloody as hell and pretty crazy actually. I cant wait to see what happens in the next couple issues, hopefully something amazing!!! I read this because the movie is coming out sometime this year and it looks pretty cool. The comic story is very interesting and its cool because its about a regular kid trying to be a super hero without any powers. I enjoy the potential reality that comes from a comic like this which is why i enjoy batman. The most amazing thing is watching the kid get his ass kicked in so many of the issues. So all in all... its pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment