Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pirate Radio (the boat that rocks)

I went to watch this movie at the Olympia Film Society theater. And I wasn't really sure what to think about it. I had seen that it had come and gone but I didn't really anything about it after that. I played at the Regal (evil) theater up the road but time just wasn't on my side. And I wasn't to sure about the theater we chose to watch this. But Let me say that all worries were extinguished when I saw this film. The theater was cool, good sound and great picture and just fun. And same goes to the movie. Funny as hell great music awesome story and great great acting on all points. This film was pretty freakin awesome to say the least. I enjoyed literally all aspects of it. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was damn amazing. He played a great character that was very well rounded and fit into his skill set perfectly. Nick Frost was a joy to watch as usual. I enjoy how he plays characters so carefree and fun. But all the characters fit together well and were just hands down fun. And I couldn't say enough about the music. Its nothing but pure classic awesome rock. Another final note I will say that the movie visited a gambit of emotions. I would suggest this to anyone who likes movies. I would suggest this to anyone who likes Music. I would suggest this for people who like great characters. And I would suggest this for anyone who... Hell anyone at all. This movie is for all people and I could imagine anyone getting sucked in quickly and enjoying this film. It was great. I am just sad I waited so long to watch this. I cant wait to check out a couple of the other movies I missed last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment