Monday, January 11, 2010

Up in the Air: Review




















Last Tuesday I watched this film. I have to say that I truly enjoyed it. The film was excellent, the acting was very good and all characters played their role great. This is a film that reminds of GardenState which was a great film also. For a person who enjoys a beginning middle and end, you may not enjoy this flick. For a person who enjoys films that are full of action or whatever this may not be your film. This is rather a film that is about a persons experience and the changing life he may go through. I laughed I teared up and I almost swore a bit. The movie was amazing. Out of the 3 films that I watched that day this may have been my favorite. Its an amazing roller coaster of emotion and a great story. It had all things that I really enjoy. I will be the first to admit that it may be a bit indie for most, but I love that kind of movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment